We believe that if children look smart, they think smart. Every child at Manor Way is expected to wear a school uniform and take pride in their appearance.
Autumn, Winter and Spring
- Grey trousers, skirt or pinafore
- White shirt
- Manor Way sweatshirt or sweat cardigan with embroidered logo
- Clip on school tie or elasticated, bright blue double striped. (Reception children manage better with elasticated ties as they don’t get lost!)
- Brown or black shoes (low heeled/not trainers) suitable for school
- White or grey socks or plain grey tights
- As above, or
- School polo shirts instead of a white shirt
- Summer dress (blue and white check).
- Grey shorts can also be worn.
- Summer caps are available to buy from the school office
- Manor Way T-shirt with squad number (this will be allocated to each child)
- Navy skirt or shorts or skort
- Manor Way hoodie with squad number (for outdoor games)
- Navy blue joggers (no logo)
- KS1 black pumps. KS2 black pumps for indoors and trainers for outdoors. Trainers cannot be worn in the hall
- Manor Way Forest school waterproof set (optional)
- Children in Nursery and Reception classes are asked to keep a pair of named wellingtons in school for outdoor activities
- A named pump bag and blue school reading bag is essential as larger bags do not fit into their storage boxes
- All kit including swimming kit should be clearly marked with your child’s name
- Nail varnish should not be worn to school
- Jewellery should not be worn except for stud earrings or a watch. These must be removed for PE.
- Hair longer than shoulder length should be tied back
- Hair clips and bows should be small and blue or white
No compensation can be made for lost,damaged or stolen property.
Where To Buy
School uniform items can be purchased from https://www.mapleworkwear.co.uk/Products/schoolwear A current price list can be found below.
|Item||Size Available||Cost Per item|
|Sweatshirt (Royal Blue with white Manor Way logo)||Age 3-4 to 13 Small – Large Adults||11.00|
|Cardigan (Royal Blue with white Manor Way logo)||Age 3-4 to 13 Small – Large Adults||11.00|
|Polo Shirt (White with Blue Manor Way logo for Summer uniform after Easter)||Age 1-2 to 11-12||8.00|
|Hoody (Navy contrast Replacing fleece jacket with class squad number and Manor Way printing on the back)||Age 3-4 to 12-13 Small – Large Adults||14.00|
|Tie (Clip bright blue and silver)||n/a||4.00|
|PE Shorts (navy blue)||Age 3-4 to 12-13||6.00|
|PE t-shirt (navy blue with class squad number and Manor Way printed logo)||Age 3-4 to 12-13||8.00|
|Track Suit Jogging Bottoms (Navy to match the hoody)||Age 3-4 to 12-13||12.00|
|Junior Skort with pockets and piping (navy)||Age 5-6 to 11-12||9.50|
|Girls Skort (plain navy)||Age 3-4 to 11-12||9.50|
|Forest School Waterproof suit. Jacket and trousers||Age 3-4 to 11-12||12.00|