We believe that if children look smart, they think smart. Every child at Manor Way is expected to wear school uniform and take a pride in their appearance. Our school uniform is currently under review and all members of the school community are voting on our new uniform. We are very excited!
Autumn, Winter and Spring
- Grey trousers (long or short), grey skirt/trousers/culottes
- School shirt
- School tie
- Manor Way sweatshirt/sweat cardigan
- Brown or black shoes (low heeled/not trainers) suitable for school
- White or grey socks or plain grey tights
As above or school polo shirts or summer dress (blue and white check). Summer caps are available to buy from the school office. In warm sunny weather please ensure your child brings a hat to school, and apply sun protection cream before school to protect them from the sun.
- Manor Way T-shirt
- Manor Way skirt, shorts or leggings
- KS1 black pumps
- KS2 black pumps for indoors and trainers for outdoors
- Swimming costume or trunks and towel (for those having swimming)
- Manor Way hoody and tracksuit trousers for KS2 (for outdoor games)
- Manor Way Forest school waterproof set
Children in Preschool and Reception classes are asked to keep a pair of wellingtons in school for outdoor activities.
- A named pump bag is essential. Plastic bags break easily and kit is lost.
- All kit, including swimming kit, should be clearly marked with the child’s name.
- Should any item become mislaid, please inform school immediately.
- Nail Varnish is not part of the school uniform.
- Jewellery should not be worn except for stud earrings or a watch. These must beremoved for PE. If you are thinking about getting your child’s ears pierced – please do so at the start of the school holidays.
No compensation can be made for lost,damaged or stolen property.
Where To Buy
School uniform items can be purchased from Maple Workwear. A current price list can be found below.
|Item||Size Available||Cost Per item|
|Sweatshirt (Royal Blue with white Manor Way logo)||Age 3-4 to 13 Small – Large Adults||10.00|
|Cardigan (Royal Blue with white Manor Way logo)||Age 3-4 to 13 Small – Large Adults||10.00|
|Polo Shirt (White with Blue Manor Way logo for Summer uniform after Easter)||Age 1-2 to 11-12||7.00|
|Hoody (Navy contrast Replacing fleece jacket with class squad number and Manor Way printing on the back)||Age 3-4 to 12-13 Small – Large Adults||14.00|
|Tie (Clip bright blue and silver)||n/a||3.50|
|PE Shorts (navy blue)||Age 3-4 to 12-13||5.00|
|PE t-shirt (navy blue with class squad number and Manor Way printed logo)||Age 3-4 to 12-13||8.00|
|Track Suit Jogging Bottoms (Navy to match the hoody)||Age 3-4 to 12-13||12.00|
|Leggings (navy Dance/gym wear style optional)||Age 3-4 to 12-13||15.50|
|Junior Skirt with pockets and piping (navy)||Age 5-6 to 11-12||15.50|
|Girls Skirt (plain navy)||Age 3-4 to 11-12||9.50|
|Forest School Waterproof suit. Jacket and trousers||Age 3-4 to 11-12||10.00|